Requirements for Transferees

A student transferee must first get approval from the dean concerned
before taking the entrance examination. Once a student transferee
passed the Entrance Examination, he/she must submit the following
upon enrolment:

  1. Certificate of Transfer Credentials;
  2. Transcript of Records (TOR);
  3. Certificate of Good Moral Character; and
  4. Marriage contract, for married female transferees

Requirements for Returnees

Returnees should submit the following:

  1. Approved application for readmission; and
  2. Marriage contract, for married female returnees


Cross-enrolling students should submit a permit to study issued
by their home institution to be approved by the Dean concerned
and the Director of the Registry and Student Information
Services (RSIS).